Denbigh Leisure Centre
We worked in partnership with Read Construction on the refurbishment of the pool and changing rooms at Denbigh Leisure Centre. This was a high profile project requiring careful management to ensure minimal disruption to the other services at the leisure centre.
The scope of works included:
- Stripping out existing lighting
- Stripping out of redundant cables and conduits
- Supply and installation of new state of the art LED and mood lighting
- Installation of power supply and speaker cables around pool side
- Installation of pool alarms and panic buttons
- Supply and install of hand dryers
- Disabled toilet hoist power supplies
- Design new containment
- Install new/reposition existing sockets
We assigned a team of four to this project, headed up by one of our senior electricians who was responsible for running the project.
The project was completed on time and to budget and was a complete success for all involved.